Mile To Ride Before Sleep

Mile To Ride Before Sleep

Thursday, January 3, 2013

SUS Does New York

Me and 17 of my best friends met up in NYC for New Years. I don't know if we were able to pull that off during the summer when we visited places. It was quite the reunion having two-thirds of us in one place. We hadn't skipped a beat. It felt just like summer just a wee bit colder. I think about these people every day (literally [read: litruhlee]) and it was wonderful to catch up.

We went to Central Park for the new year and watched the fireworks. I did the whole Times Square deal in 2001 so it was good to back with good company. We we went ice skating, out to eat, walked across the Brooklyn Bridge among other things.

Unfortunately, many of us became sick. It was a real SUSpool er... cesspool at Jay's apartment. I felt like I got hit by a bus - lots of body aches and a fever, but Jay and his family are great hosts and took care of us. All in all an awesome time.

No comments:

Post a Comment