Mile To Ride Before Sleep

Mile To Ride Before Sleep

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Fully Sponsored!


I have a lot of people supporting me for this summer. I may be riding, but there is a whole team of y'all behind me. Many other people gave cash donations, so they aren't on this list, unfortunately. Thanks to all of you, I have met my fundraising goal of $4500, all of my gear for this summer is fully sponsored, and some of you gave for any expenses I have this summer. Thank you for your generosity!

Hannah Carlisle
Jay Epelman
Meghan Yi
Alex Fram-Schwartz
Jesse and Ann Ault
Jack Gross
Emily Mazurak
Allison Ribachonek
Maggie Aker
Rebecca Cremer
Holly Wolfe
Sonja Jones
Daniel Holden
Trent Shelton
Jonanthan Chen
Bri Pavlich
Nathan Tokarek
Elaina Grott
Julie Juchno
Matt Kaster
Bill Donovan
Karen McKee
Alicia Marvin
Kurt Schaldenbrand
Ryan Zeidan
Emily Palmer
Tova Rein
Lauren Johnson
Kane Lorh
Josh Jones
Meredith Watson
Kevin Head
Diana Oleskevich
Mark Sloss
Susan Young
Theresa Inman
Kristin and Dave York
Sue Young
Dave Vanaman
Gerry Murray
Alex and Chelsea Thompson
Hailey Dady
Stefan and Jamile Shirley
Jess Bunchek

And a big thanks to the members of Calvary Baptist Church and the Purdue Collegiate Ministry for sponsoring me as well!

Edit: And how can I forget the generous riders of Cover Indiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment